Monday, May 19, 2008

Nothing exciting...




Just wanted to share a few pics of the kidlets from tonight - they are both really tired so it will be dinner, bath & bed here. Izaak had a session with the occupational therapist today which went really well but she certainly got to see him at his worst! Hopefully Penny (the OT) will have some ideas/suggestions for home & school to help calm him down and get some more work done. According to Izaak he had a good afternoon at school too so lots of positives from today!



Clapotis is just past it's 9th repeat - only 3 to go! It seems to be flying along at pace now that I'm making a concentrated effort to get it finished. I went for a quick trip to spotlight today for needles in a size I didn't have and just HAD to buy some 8ply in 2 shades of blue for these... http://knitty.com/ISSUEspring06/PATTpedicuresocks.html which I really like but am resisting casting them on until the WIPs are more in control. Also got some new fabric for some cushion covers - I'm over the bright spots and want something to tone in with our chocolate coloured lounges so I found a print on the $2 throw-out table that wasn't too bad and 2 solids to match. These are the fabrics photographed on the lounge and I'm happy with how they tone in...

No comments: