Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Random Stuff.....



A milo vest for Charlotte (please excuse the snot & dodgy atop-the-kitchen-bench location!)...

Some new wooly pants from Grandma...
And my new, improved little man...


He read me 5 stories last night and told me that the glasses "make my brain smart 'cause the words are bigger" so here's hoping it makes things easier for the little guy!

In uni news I've just (literally 5 minutes ago!) finished my last essay and the final exam is tomorrow and then I'll have a whole month of class-free, stress-free, reading-free time - bliss! Slightly dented by the prospect of having all four of my wisdom teeth out but bliss none the less.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The vest looks great! Charlie makes me laugh with her thumbs up on the pants!!

Good one Izaak - you look very handsome in your new glasses!

All the best with your last exam, Bec!

nettie said...

Love the Milo!