Wednesday, November 5, 2008

FO - 100gr challenge swap parcel

This has been finished for ages but I didn't want to post until my swapee had received her parcel. The challenge was to use 100gr of yarn and I had some Yarn Cafe gradient in the sunset colourway which was just delicious and perfect but I couldn't find a pattern that I liked. My swapee is going away to agricultural college next year so I thought a neckwarmer would be warm, snuggly, stylish and less likely to get in the way compared with a scarf so I set to work. Loosly based on the Beechwood pattern this is what I came up with....

So it got packed with a few other little goodies and went on it's merry way...




2 comments:

Bells said...

Oh lovely idea Bec. i'm sure it'll be very well received.

Michelle said...

I think this is all so beautiful and the perfect swap - but I didn't know Lindt made Chili Chocolate! Whoo!