Monday, August 4, 2008

Dodging a bullet....

I signed up for the Death by Hat competition over at Woolaholics. Basically the pattern is released to everyone at the same time and you have to knit the said object and send on to 'kill' your victim. The aim is to finish and send the article before you get 'killed' by receiving finished said object. I cast this on yesterday afternoon at about 2pm - knit the rib bands then had a nanna nap. Knit about 2 inches of pattern last night then finished it off today. Hopefully I've avoided being killed.

Pattern - Slouchy Copy Cat Hat

Yarn - Patons Jet in red colourway (can't find the ball band)

Needles - Knitpicks Harmony Interchangeable Set - 4.5 & 5mm
Please be kind. I know I'm not a hat/beanie/slouchy hat wearer - I've got this weird head that just doesn't seem to suit coverings but I do live in hope that one day I'll find a beanie/hat/slouchy that will suit me but the search continues....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I think it looks nice on you! And I'm glad you finished it. Wonder what the next pattern will be?