Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bloggers Book Club

I love to read. Really I enjoy finding a good book and getting transported into a completely different life/place/family etc. Unfortunately for the past three years or so my reading list and time have been completely dominated by textbooks and after I finished uni I sort of lost the desire to read and revelled in quite a bit of TV time. During lunch last week with Bron we were both talking about how much we love to read and how easy it is to get caught up in the washing, crafting, housework, kidlets (for me!) etc. So I decided to ammend my August goals to include some reading time each night and Bron and I came up with the idea of a little bloggy thingie (aka Bloggers Book Club) where we could post what we are up to in the reading department each month.

So we'd love you to join us - post about what you are reading, what you want to read, what you have read and whether it was good, bad or indifferent or just if you've read a review that you think we'd like to hear about. Clever Bron is thinking about a button and a link list so we can follow along with everyone. I'm excited to see/hear about what others are reading!!So.... This month I am reading The Power of One

2 comments:

nettie said...

Great idea! I've already raced over to Bron's blog to say that I'm in. Just need to, ahem, choose a book now.

Lea said...

what a lovely idea - and what a great book!