Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Being thankful

I am thankful for so many things in my life - thankful for my two beautiful children who light up my life and make it worth living every single day, thankful for my family who continually support, love and respect me, despite our differences, thankful for the food on my table, roof over my head and warm bed to sleep in because I know I have more than many others. I'm also thankful that I walked into a local club a few months ago to stitch and bitch where I've met lots of wonderful women who have become friends, lunch partners, spinning teachers and a wealth of knitting and yarn information.

I'm also feeling rather special today because Caffeine Faerie has nominated me for this


and in the spirit of the award I'm following the rules as follows...

  1. The winner can put the logo in his/her website/blog
  2. Add a link to the person who gave you this award
  3. Nominate at least 7 other websites/blogs
  4. Provide links of the nominated websites/blogs
  5. Leave a message at each website owner that you've nominated

So I'm going to nominate some of my favourite blogs

  1. Bec
  2. Cassandra
  3. Georgie
  4. Life in the mad house
  5. Dee
  6. Michelle
  7. Twitchy Fingers

OK - I'm off to start playing with some gorgeous green laceweight yarn that I picked up at Waratah Fibres yesterday and get stuck into cleaning up the house!

No comments: