Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sniff...sniff.... she's growing up!

I bit the bullet and got Charlotte's hair cut last week. I loved her long-ish hair and it had beautiful little ringlets at the ends but it was getting in her eyes alot and it was starting to look dead and icky on the ends so we tripped off to the hairdressers and my little lovely has a whole new look.....
I think it makes her face look much rounder than she did before but it isn't getting in her face now which is so much nicer and I don't have to have a fight about wearing it up all the time so it's good all round. The hairdresser was lovely too and I now have a little envelope with all the clippings from her first proper haircut. My little girl is certainly growing up!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Awww... she's so cute! It looks thick and luxurious now :-)

Ruth xx