Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More wooly mail!

Another surprise when I went to the post office this morning - my parcel for the Aussie Swap over on Rav. Of course I couldn't wait until I got home so ripped the parcel open sitting in the post office car park and squealed with delight when I saw....

A hot water bottle cover in a super squishy reddy-pink cable, a packet of TimTams which Izaak attempted to steal (not bloody likely!!) and a pair of socks. I have never owned a pair of hand knitted socks - these are my very first and they are divine! Thank you so much to my swap partner ;-) hopefully a) I'll work out who you are or b) you can out yourself to me! because I'd love to personally thank them.

OK - off to lay on the lounge watching crappy daytime TV wearing my new socks, hugging my hot water bottle and eating TimTams - bliss!

2 comments:

Bells said...

I've made that very hot water bottle cosy and love it. It's a great pattern. Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked them both. oh and the timtams. I actually bought 6 packets before 1 made it into the parcel. Bloody family...


pS Sorry it took me so long to reply.

Benbah on ravellry