Tuesday, July 15, 2008

OMG! I'm in lurve

The postman called by this afternoon and had a parcel for me. I couldn't think of what it might but so eagerly ripped the package open and it was...

My yarn cafe order. Called "sienna" it is the most amazingly delicious blends of orange, pinks and yellows - perfect for summer! Originally I'd planned something for Charlotte from this but I think that it *needs* to be something for me. YUM!

I also got some more happy spider yarn today which I'll pop in with my swap pressie which needs to be posted before the end of the week. My swapee likes teal/blue/green so I'm hoping she'll like this...

Izaak sat down this afternoon and wanted to do a puzzle. A challenge for someone who has an attention span of about 5 seconds but he did actually sit and do it and was fairly happy....

Until we realised some pieces are missing...
Then there was devastation and much sobbing, whinging and general complaining. Hopefully a dose of Captain Pugwash, currently playing on the DVD player, will soothe the poor little soul!

1 comment:

happyspider said...

Oh dear...could you convince him to draw some new ones?