Friday, June 13, 2008

1 down - 2 to go

Analysing Disease went better than expected and I'm feeling confident that I have done enough to pass the course so I'm happy. I know that I got a few things wrong but I also know I got a few things right.

On the knitting front I finished the knitting part of my knitting needle bag which I'm going to use as part of a swap. I'm confident my swapee doesn't read here (it's a secret swap so technically she shouldn't know who I am at all). I'm really happy with how the colours came out but the stitch pattern didn't seem to "pop" as much as some of the others on the gallery page at Rav for this pattern...

I did really enjoy the pattern though and spotted some fabric that immediately called out to me as the lining of a bag so I got some and found some yarn I liked as well so this combination is destined to become a knitting needle bag of my very own...
To celebrate another FO & 1/3 of my exams being over we're having a movie night here tonight. We pull Charlotte's mattress down, add lots of blankies, a few DVDs and some chippies and it's happy days...

Oh and I was moving some furniture last night and guess what I discovered BEHIND the TV unit? Yep - the keys that went missing about a month ago!! At least now I've got a spare :-)

No comments: