Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The good, the bad and the ugly...

The good...
I finally got around to sewing the toggles on Charlotte's hoodie


This has been gifted now so I can post about it - Georgie is about to have another little bubba so this was my gift to her - out of the stash too ;-)
I also did some dyeing today - not totally happy with the colours and I can't wait to start knitting it up. The other day I took my clappy to mum's to photograph the progress and now I can't find it at all! Worst still - it's on my favourite rosewood needles!! Anyway, this very well may become Clappy v2...



Going to the post office and finding yarn parcels is also great! I got this yarn today and am already planning a pair of finglerless gloves with it. Now I'm off to find a pattern - thinking cables for them...
The bad...
I still haven't heard anything from the school and now I'm getting really PO'd. If I don't hear anything tomorrow I will contact the education department. That will be over a week since I raised the issue and I think that is more than enough time to get the ball rolling.
The ugly...
When you don't wear gloves and dye yarn...









1 comment:

Bron said...

ooooh, is that the moss cardie (or something?)
Very pretty =)
Hurrah for new yarn - and dyeing!
Sounds like you're keeping busy =D