Friday, June 13, 2008

Yet another WIP

Because you can never have enough right??

I spotted this really simple pattern the other day and I loved the colour of this yarn that I picked up at spotlight a while ago. The pattern is for a very simple vest sort of thingie with a tie around the waist. No waist shaping or anything fussy - just lots and lots of stocking stitch. Good TV knitting project where I don't have to think about it too much - well not at all really! The pattern is written for 2 needles but I'm attempting it on circulars. This will be the first time I've attempted to change a pattern so I'll see what happens. Excuse the crappy photo - will try again tomorrow in natural light but it's a beautiful deep purple colour...


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, I love that colour! Can't wait to see it on you.