Monday, June 23, 2008

50/50

I am so happy. As of 10:15am this morning - all things going well - I have completed HALF of my degree! The exam went really well - one of the few things I actually retained from my two hour study session last night was the mode of action and side effects of the 5 main types of anti-hypertensive medications and it was on the exam! I feel like the multiple choice went really well and I was happy with my case study answers as well.

Now it's just a case of waiting for the 4th of July when results are released and then I'm a free and easy woman until July 27 when classes start back!

On the knitting front... I met up with a friend and her newborn last week and felt rather guilty as I was the only one in our group of 4 friends who didn't have something to present to the new bub. So I came home and had a quick squizz through the stash and discovered a nice coloured but ordinary ball of acrylic which I had actually bagged up ready for Vinnies. Next stop - Rav for a suitable pattern which was quick, easy and didn't require much yarn - queue the Confection shrug took a few hours, no thought needed and looks really nice. I can't find the charger for the camera so no piccies tonight but all in all a very productive day - finished the semester at uni, made a newborn gift for baby Hazel, caught up with a friend for coffee and had dinner with mum and dad.

Whew! After all that I need a good lay down....

No comments: