Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just a whinge....

Tomorrow I've got an exam.

and I'm not prepared as well as I would have liked to have been.

9am tomorrow I will sit a 3 hour exam paper for Analysing Disease - part II. My essay went well (distinction) and so I only need 12 marks off the exam and there is a large multiple choice section so I feel as though I will get through with at least a pass but I want more. Much more. I've never gotten a pass in my entire university career and I don't want to start now. On the other hand I'm single parenting 2 children and studying full time so I guess I have to take what I can get.

Wish me luck.

Although it is a total whinge post there are a few things in my life that are guaranteed to make me smile and one of which is the 2 boys in my life. 1 each of the human and animal variety...


No comments: